1. Consent for Collection, Use and Disclosure
3. Functions for Collecting Personal Information
We harvest and use personal information for the Identified Functions:
- To access your needs in relation to our offered services.
- To produce and evolve our Web site and its products and services to meet the needs of our clients.
- To complete your requests for information, as well as products and services.
- To communicate applicable information to our Web site visitors and customers, including upgrade information, as well as new products and services available through the Web site or affiliated third parties.
- To give you access to areas of our Web site that are restricted from general visitors.
- To customize our products and services especially for you, revealing applicable promotions and advertisements from our Web site and third parties.
- To protect our content, services and products, as well as the security and reliability of this Web site.
- To identify and find solutions for technical issues regarding our Web site, or its products and services.
We also utilize your personal information for our own analysis, in an aggregate format, not individually credited to you. This purpose includes, but is not limited to, marketing, operational evaluations and business purposes.
4. Limiting the Collection of Personal Information
We restrict our collection of personal information to only data which is necessary for the above mentioned Identified Functions. We do not knowingly market our Web site or collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Upon visiting our Web site, a cookie may be placed on your personal computer or, if you have visited us before, a cookie previously placed on your computer will be read. We utilize cookies to determine which products and services you have purchased in the past. This allows us to provide you with relevant promotional information about products and services that we think will interest you. If you are an affiliate, cookies allow us to track sales from your referrals so that compensation is received under our affiliate program. You may opt to have your browser not accept cookies. However, this action may inhibit you from viewing certain text, experiencing a personalized visitor session or subscribing to specific services and product offerings.
5. Disclosure, Processing and Retention
It is against our policy to sell, lease or disclose your personal information to any other party.
Note, as our business grows and evolves we may buy or sell other businesses or merge with another firm. During these business transactions, personal information is considered a transferable business asset. If this Web site is acquired by another business, your personal information may be part of the acquired assets.
6. Security Safeguards
We are committed to utilizing all reasonable means to protect our customers’ personal information.